Main ServicesBusiness Intelligence The answer is out there - hiding in the mountain of data captured by your enterprise. The challenge is finding it. Our experts can help you design and develop systems that let your workforce easily discover the information they need to make informed decisions.
- Are you using data to maximize your competitive advantage?
- Are you getting the right information from your data?
- Is the data presented in a way that you can make quick, smart business decisions?
- Do you know what is going on with your business right now?
- Is information getting to the right people at the right time?
We approach each project with a collaborative method structured to meet your business objectives without adding unneeded and unused features that adversely affect the ROI. Simplicity and efficiency are the keys to unlocking the hidden information from your business while minimizing the strain on your organization.
- Financial Modeling
- Database Application Development
- Enterprise BI Suites
Information Worker Solutions Let us put our extensive experience developing Information Worker Solutions to work for you. From Office based desktop utilities to complex Web applications that integrate seamlessly with your other line-of-business applications, we have you covered.
Grid Logic will help you develop and deploy Information Worker Solutions which will increase your ability to collaborate, communicate and innovate, while surfacing important information, increasing productivity and streamlining your operations. All key components to increasing your competitiveness in today’s challenging business climate.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Development of analytical tools
- Workflow automation
- Collaboration among team members
SharePoint Development SharePoint 2010 is The Business Collaboration Platform for the Enterprise & the Web that enables you to connect & empower people through an integrated, rich set of features, that can be deployed in an Intranet, Extranet or Internet-facing solutions. Robust Business Intelligence capabilities within SharePoint 2010 help organizations manage and access both structured and unstructured data, providing you with the ability to empower your decision makers, improve organizational effectiveness, and enable IT efficiency.
Empower Decision Makers: Ability to create, access, and share information seamlessly and easily
- Self Service: Empower all users to discover and manage their aspect of the business with the right information themselves, using only a browser
- Work with Structured and Unstructured Information: Easily find and work with structured and unstructured information within the same environment
- Share and Collaborate: Use familiar tools to create and share information seamlessly
Improve Organizational Effectiveness: Access the right information to translate strategy into action and enable accountability
- Accountability: Manage, drive and define organizational success by aligning to key metrics and strategy with a single version of the truth
- Transparency: Providing trusted access to the right information to the right people at the right time
- Discoverability: Enabling users to find the right information across all data sources and content types
Enable IT Efficiency: Create and maintain the infrastructure to effectively drive BI to all users, inside and outside the firewall with SharePoint 2010
- Enterprise-Ready Platform: Scale up and scale out with a highly available, secure, and interoperable platform with a unified architecture, inside and outside the firewall
- Robust Infrastructure Investments: Ensure performance and increase reliability with powerful system management tools and features
- Increased Developer Effectiveness: Easily create applications from a single development platform to meet changing business requirements
Part-time CTO services/ Business Technology Consulting If you are a small to medium sized business you probably do not have the day-to-day needs or the budget for a CTO – someone that manages IT infrastructure as well as provides strategic thinking and guidance related to technology. The question is: how do you manage your IT costs while providing the tools your people need to maintain a competitive advantage?
- Is your network set up efficiently?
- Do your employees have the right tools to do their jobs?
- Should you invest in some new software that you just heard about?
- What needs to happen to your IT system as the business expands?
- How does your business use technology to become more competitive?
Our senior staff has experience in both the business and technology worlds; we can to provide pragmatic advice relative to your technology needs. In this role we work closely with the senior staff to develop a long-term, trusted relationship as an advisor focused on your growth and stability. We help you provide alignment between the business and technology strategies that you need to be competitive and grow.
Once in a while even the best ideas are lost in the message - especially when it comes to conveying to business professionals the practical business value of complex technology. We have a great deal of experience in critically reviewing your message and helping you create tools and media to get your message across.
Our work speaks for itself when it comes to technical writing and media creation. With two books, numerous white papers, dozens of screen casts, industry speaking engagements, blogs posts, and technical websites to our credit, it is obvious that we are definitely not at a loss of words. Retain Grid Logic today for your technical writing needs.